SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Ethical SEO practices that boost your website traffic, leads, and sales.
Does my website really need to be optimized?
The growth of your business depends on its ability to be found. Organic search results are the single most effective and cost efficient way to generate new leads, new customers/clients, and increase your revenue. Here’s why…
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google receives over 57,000 searches per second on any given day.
- Leads from search engines, like Google, have a close rate just over 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (cold-calling, direct mail, etc.) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase
- 70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic listings.
If your business isn’t being found in top Google search engine results, you’re handing customers and clients over to your competition.
As business owners, you are amazing at what you do and typically spend the majority of your time doing it. You’re probably familiar with the term SEO but may not truly understand what it is and how important it is to the growth of your business. Maybe you’ve even taken the step of seeking out an SEO professional only to find that the costs can be astronomical. Maybe you’ve made the jump and hired an SEO professional only to pay enormous amounts of money with no results.
Google Search Engine algorithms are extremely complex and take time to learn. Getting into top search engine results takes specific and adaptive knowledge and a whole lot of time. It requires continual monitoring of not only your own website but more importantly the websites of your competitors.
Here are some basic questions to ask yourself about your website:
- Does your website contain lots of original, authoritative, relevant content? Content is KING!
- Do you have at least 5 relevant, high search volume, competitive keywords threaded into all that amazing content? People can’t find you if you don’t pop up when they enter their search terms!
- Do you have plenty of internal linking and external backlinking? Do you know what a backlink is and how they help your rankings?
- Do you have keyword rich titles, tags, and descriptions? What about Alt text?